Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned God
    i wasn't trying to cater to the rest of the world walter , i was trying to get POKEROWNED another tourney!

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Veteran
    its increbile PRO US rubbish what are you guys afraid off us brits are supposed to be the xenophobic ones with the island mentality,when are you guys gonna wake up and realise there is a world outside the USA

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    i wasn't trying to cater to the rest of the world walter , i was trying to get POKEROWNED another tourney!
    I understand what u are trying to do, And i realise theres 3 hr gap between each tourney so u just suggested the time 3 hrs earlier than the current earliest one. I just dont agree with adding another tourney just for the sake of it, when it will more or likely have adverse effects on people going for b2b, The grinder challenge will have to be changed to factor in people can play 5 tournies, so the points needed to win will be higher, But most wont play all 5 so the raise in points needed isnt really needed but will have to be done which just messes up the good balance it currently has.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123