Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member ShedSumLight's Avatar

Thumbs up Shedsumlight sng monthly goal.

My name is josh, I play at Merge under the User name ShedSumLight. I started online poker at Merge Aug 7th, 2012 with under $10 on my account and Grinded up over $100 in my frist month of playing .11cent/.60cent SNGs. last month was my first unsuccessfull Session bc I wasted alot of time playing .11cent and mostly MTTs. Even a few Cash games were the death of me.

My goal this month is to just Multi-table .60cent and $1.00 SNG all month, turning over a $150 profit. Bankroll is $105.83. That means my goal is to reach the $256 mark. Let me remind you, I do work a Full Time job with the Military. So my hours are flexible only to only off duty time.
    I dont not use HUD, But I do follow myself at PokerProLabs

Look for me under the SNG Micro stakes. I play .60cent and $1.00 stakes.
    help me achieve or fail this goal by playing against me.
    I multi-table 6-10+games. so my chat box will be limited

Also, I am 120% new to this site, so help me with a friend request and some interesting tips.
    Again my user name is ShedSumLight.
    Good Luck!

PokerOwned God
    welcome to the site...

happy to see you joined...

good luck with your grind!!

Hi yes I've seen you quite a few times in those games. Welcome to PokerOwned.

Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Hi yes I've seen you quite a few times in those games. Welcome to PokerOwned.
    Really. Do you play under the username StephyMarieC?
    Thanks for the welcome to the site. I feel very lost, concidering ive never used any forum site before in my life. but i thought this might be a good way to get it started.

Yeah I play under the name Stephymariec1. Just ask any of the mods if you have any questions we're here to help.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum, Josh. Good luck with the games, too. I recall seeing you at a couple tables recently...good to have you here!

GL In ur games and with ur broll goals alsoo. sounds like u have a definite plan, which is alwayssss good, if u can stick to the plan too

PokerOwned Demi-God
    welcome to PO forum it is very good profit u have achieved within short span of 30 days good luck on doubling it again but be careful of bankroll management dont push yourself too hard to achieve your goal take it easy if u feel you are on a losing spree take a break and keep going on dont stop when on a winning spree....

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be grinding at Merge tonight. Im looking to put in a 8hr/100game session at the fast fifty tables. Look for me multi-tabling to play along with me, or against me. GL!!! I will try to keep any followers updated and posted with my results...

Day 1 session is Done.
    Was running great until i had 10games going on the 2nd 1/2 of my session and my internet started to lag. Its hard to tell if its crummy ARMY internet, or Merge Software.

Seemed like every 5mins i would get disconnected. and a couple times I was looking down at easy shoves with AA, AK, KK ect.

Anyways, all crap aside.
    I finished day 1 session with a easy $13 profit + rake. I am currently 11th on the leaderboard, with a 4.5win streak to start of the month.
    I deffently think i could have done better. But hey, it is just 1day out of 30 day.
    Ill keep everyone posted, even though this is a simple goal to achieve. My next one for the 2013 season will be slightly more interesting ;-)
    I am just warming up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast