I wanted to start this thread because I am looking for some good advice...My struggle with poker is my bankroll management.Ive been a roller coaster since I started online poker.I think my biggest weakness is playing low stakes cash games and playing when Im really not in the mood to be playing.I will do good for a while but then I find myself playing just because Im trying to increase my BR even when Im not in the mood to be at a table.I definately have to learn after I am getting bored to just take a break...but then if I lose I cant seem to get up because I want my money back..lol.Then playing these low stakes cash games when I get donked for a big pot I just go nuts and start chasing everything...the next thing I know Im down 30 or 40 bucks.By the time the days done and over I will have dumped 100 dollars just chasing my loses.I am starting over and going to try and stick with a strict bankroll management.I am starting at the sngs micro stakes $2 dollar and five dollar buy ins.I am also staying away from the super turbos.I like paying them sometimes 4 and 5 tables at a time but them are also just shove fests with no real skill but catching cards envolved.I am also staying away from micro stakes cash games.Just to hard to protect your hand with the low stakes.Experiencing way to many bad beats.I just started this thread for some advice and to see if anyone else can relate.Ty