Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59038.81

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    depends on the position, type of tournament buy-in tournament ... there are many different ways to Jagar an all-in

PokerOwned God
    "IT Depends"....But generally in PO tourneys u need atleast 1200 in chips to make players think twice about calling - but some plaers call anything when they have you covered - so maybe AK isnt the best against them - 99 or better is usually gd enough to give them 3 core outs. But in the blinds - take ur 60/40 hands all day with all-ins. In the end the pay off by the number of folds you get - if your 40% - the folds you get will most likely even the score or get you positive over time. If your goal is like mine most of the time - winn LLB's - you might play tighter - if its cash - play looser/more aggressive. IF it's for fun - like making final tables - play somewhere in the middle while trying to read the table as best you can.

PokerOwned Veteran
    When to shove and what to shove depends a lot on what your opponent will call you with. If he'll call you with any ace, then shoving with A2 is a bad idea, where QJ or 76 would be better because you're less likely to be dominated. If a "standard" raise will create a pot that is like 30-50+ percent of you remaining stack you might as well just shove because you're basically commiting yourself to the pot regardless of what cards come just by making the raise.

depends if your on the bubble or not, 10bb than any pair, ace, suited conectors, sometimes suited k or q.

Any sub-premium hand is worth shoving with 12BB's! Expecially at a loose table. I know the traditional standard is 10, but It is imperative to make a move a little earlier online. Show that you are ready to showdown if needed in near future hands! You have to remember, online players don't have to look you in the eye when they flip there 9 7 off against your sub-premium Q 10.

PokerOwned Veteran
    always win .... are you sure this is the best solution for the win ...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    6 o clock

for sure not the very first hand, even if you have aces like I did last night

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteren
    If see any decent cards in any position 8 -10bb

Experienced Member
    when you shove is all relative to your position and the fold equity and calling ranges of opponents left to act. There is never a set, definitive answer-- its always changing..Your range is probably a lot wider than you think it should be, especially in late position. For Noobs- plug in your hand to an ICM/nash calculator to see if your range will net you a positive EV.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast