Hello, it is your friend GottImHimmel here with another thought and discussion provoker.

Caution: This is not a story of Tilt, or Bragging.

Scenario #1 -We've all been in those situations before, you've taken a bad beat in your NL Hld'em tournament and you've just been cooler'd. You're short stacked with about 5-10 BB's

Question #1- What is YOUR short stack strategy, and be honest, do you ever TILT and give up?

Scenario 2- ( Cash Game Tilt ) - You're playing in your favorite cash game and some donkey is taking all the hits on you.

Question # 2-What do you do to cool off, how do you quell that insatiable urge to chase the money you just lost. This is not a " poker " strategy question, it's a personal one, I've found myself blowing my whole roll on steaming on emotion, and I want your help and suggestions.

Scenario # 3- General losing and Depression.

You're roll is dwindling, you don't know what to do, you have an incredible urge to just go and fill that void of rapid flowing emotion inside of you. You're roll has gone from $20 to $5. Or A long losing streak no specific parameters.

Question # 4- How do you build back after your confidence has been Sacked?

Responding Note : I will most appreciate responses specifically addressing all 4 questions, however, If you cannot do that, please Respond with this format

-------Question (X)- In my opinion. . .

Thanks to the pokerowned Community.