Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63661.23

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    only the donks use the term don't, the good players don't bother with that

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I totally agree, no one has any respect anymore, the name calling is really ridiculous!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    so u mean that pretty much everyone that u take out of a tourney calls u a donk....id say that probably means you are donking them and as a result are a donk :|
    lol that is a very good point.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I see why most are called it....if you call off all your chips with garbage (like ace rag) then it fits

Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    I see why most are called it....if you call off all your chips with garbage (like ace rag) then it fits

What if you're big stack with 20,000 chips and small stack goes all in with 800 chips. If the board folds around to me. I'm calling him 9 times out of 10 for the elimination.

Also in bounty tournaments I'd make more loose calls.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I almost never use it anymore, I think its gotten old. Whenever I post, I try not to use it either lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    They just say that word so they can feel better about themselves being a poor player 90% of the time it's them making poor plays that leads them to being knocked out

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Heckling and name calling at the tables is breaking an unspoken street code in my opinion. When you sign up for a tourney you take on the inherent liability of mathematical varience just like everyone else. Everyone has been on both sides of a luck-card, strange no-one ever goes all crazy apologetic about sucking out on me. Sometimes we just have a bad read and get lucky, its not like everyone is super anxious to get it all in a 9to1 dog. Only post-moneymaker morons think poker is all about AK vs. QQ every pot, and anyone calling names just casts light on the obvious fact that they aren't content enough in life to handle taking a beat in a game. Normally this is an issue with the younger crowd who feel entitled to everything in life because they were coddled as children. *brushes off shoulder

People keep in mind you are playing FREEROLLS and if you want to play people of your "caliber" as you claim then hop in the $100k Gtd and let us know if you get sucked on, then that would be worth posting. Who cares about losing 150 PO points really?

Quote Originally Posted by gundacker View Post
    What if you're big stack with 20,000 chips and small stack goes all in with 800 chips. If the board folds around to me. I'm calling him 9 times out of 10 for the elimination.

Also in bounty tournaments I'd make more loose calls.
    see everything ure saying, defence of your actions, complete denial to the fact ure calling with from the sounds of it utter shit do nothing but confirm what i already said...u are being called a donk because you are just that

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    People keep in mind you are playing FREEROLLS and if you want to play people of your "caliber" as you claim then hop in the $100k Gtd and let us know if you get sucked on, then that would be worth posting. Who cares about losing 150 PO points really?
    lol u mean like i am doing later lmfaooo ill keep everyone updated...ill probs get knocked out in first 5 mins :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast