Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61660.79

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    you're paying for less big blinds when you enter late. so there's always gunna be more variance depending on how late you actually enter/blind structure. if you have a good short stack game then go for it otherwise i would just buy in and get the most BBs for your money.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matg281 View Post
    you're paying for less big blinds when you enter late. so there's always gunna be more variance depending on how late you actually enter/blind structure. if you have a good short stack game then go for it otherwise i would just buy in and get the most BBs for your money.
    I don't know if there is a such thing as a "good" shortstack game. I would say I have a solid one and would agree that you can have a bad one. I'm now 8 of 9 cashing in the merge late entries (but they are very different from most late entry tourneys) Two I have cashed without ever playing a hand. About half I was in the money before I played a hand. Two I went deep in and with a little lack of bad luck I believe I would have made the final table. I did lay down a pair of Jacks preflop with 4 bb's that would have tripled me up once, but I knew I would cash if I didn't play and I managed to get in and up a few levels in that game.

PokerOwned Master
    late entry for $25 od's is easy.. you skip an hr of play and hit 1 hand and you cash... stress free play

I hate entering in late registration after hands have already been dealt. Who knows? You could have flopped a Royal on the first hand with donks going nuts with nothing since it's "free". It pays to play.

eh depends if its a deep stack or not

PokerOwned Veteran
    look good when u go to a tournament for other people who have rush in get our of tournament they people any two cards and sometimes u get involved in a bad game lost a lot of chips

PokerOwned Demi-God
    late entry was good for me last night.... over 15 minutes late and finished 7th in a tourney of over 100 players

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i think it can be, especially in the freerolls! the first 20 mins are donks trying to double up and get a quick chip stack!! i was thinking about registering late for the fury games!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've been having a lot of success late regging in plo games lately. Such small fields that if I reg a couple minutes before registration ends I'm usually only a few spots away from being in the money.

Seasoned Veteran
    its laziness. better to play early but too tired

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast