Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61493.3

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Good luck on this...it's not going to be easy for you

GL TO U,,, u can learn something too from SHARKING i i think too. HES the most succcesful freeroll grinder, with the most discipline i have ever seen here at PO>. he started in september, playin only freeerolls, and he has over a 500 dollar bankroll now too,, but he has VERY strict bankroll guidelines too and he stuck to them also to get there.. GL sick in ur goals ) i ,m pretty sure he has a thread here also.

Quote Originally Posted by wop4073 View Post
    Gl man i hope you get a BR going and make top 100, most important part of poker is controlling your tilt, if you have the ability to make 700 and lose 700 in a week you dont have very good control, get that under wraps and you should be fine.
    It's not so much tilt, as it is wanting to play as high as possible. I love playing the best of the best, and the high BI's are where they play. I do struggle marginally with tilt, but playing within my means is my biggest obstacle. See you around man.

PokerOwned Pro
    sounds like a good goal to reach

Bankroll is @ $5.52. Hope to get it up to $30-$50 very soon through exclusively FR's. Then I plan on playing some $1 and possibly $2 MTT's as well. Here is a pic to keep me and maybe you motivated. tumblr_lzzbk8YQl51qk3874o1_500.jpg
    Swear I had an ex girlfriend who looked very similar. Maybe if I get positive feed back I will upload some more sporadically.

I am out of the 3rd FR of the day. After getting no cards and getting sucked out on once I shoved A rag in late position after a fish had limped in MP. Obviously I was ahead of him, and I was going to shove unopened there anyway. Fish snapped me off with 54 for half his stack. Oh well, I could use a nap. I have some school work to do as well. See you guys @ 10 PM EST for the next FR. Bankroll is @ $5.52 still. Later guys.
    Last edited by sickread23; 11-16-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Quick update. I just busted the free-roll KK vs AA with like 10-12bb's. I guess it all evens out.... still a bummer. I started the first two FR's out with B2B FT's and was on the warpath towards the grinder. Now I am out of that. Playing the fast fifty, and am playing well. I am starting to see things pretty clearly, and have picked off some bluffs with very marginal hands. Hope I can make a Ft run in it. Currently 6/40..... 20 itm. Not alot of BB's even for the chip leaders, so it will come down to a lot of luck. $22+ up top so wish me luck.

PokerOwned Pro
    If you are going to play anything other than FRs you should not be playing anything that is more than 1% of your bankroll. Also, stick to the tourneys with 15 min levels, anything less is just going to increase your variance.

Quote Originally Posted by tta91690 View Post
    If you are going to play anything other than FRs you should not be playing anything that is more than 1% of your bankroll. Also, stick to the tourneys with 15 min levels, anything less is just going to increase your variance.
    Hey tta91690. Yeah you are right about higher variance with shorter levels. As far as the 100 BI's, I feel like that is a good metric for higher BI tourneys. Although at the extreme micro's I feel comfortable with a little less. Like today I played a 60c turbo and just missed the $$$. Bankroll is @ $4.92. Playing the Juicy stakes FR and then have some school work and bed. See you all tomorrow.

PokerOwned Pro
    If you are confident in your skills, then 2-3% is definitely fine. The PO FRs are super soft, you just have to put in the volume to defeat the variance from all the donks you will run into. I started with $0 on carbon in mid september, just played the PO tourneys and have been grinding the $5 PLO8 and $5 deepstacked freezouts. BR currently hovering around 400.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast