Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67386.65

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Several promotions will change for the better in 2013 on PokerStars, We Wait!

PokerOwned Veteran
    But you've managed to earn over $1000 by them?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Finished 2/3079 in omaha freeroll on carbon yesterday previous best was 3rd

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Swittie, I got 38 bucks out of the depositors freeroll held on saturday. I think I went out 47th. I am signed up for the other two at the end of the month. Nice to see a post with something some what productive to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    I guess I take it for granted that I earn 250 VIP pts in less than a week. So far these VIP pts have gotten me into the free seat giveaway to 100k (which ive won two 109 seats from) and into two 10k freerolls which I didnt cash in but was still fun to play. I also use the VIP pts for tournies since I am a cash game player who loves tournies and played them for 8 years before trying to play cash. I got 2nd in the dollar donkament tonight using 110 VIP pts. I think the 250 VIP 10k tournies are definitely worth it. The 25k one is crazy though. I know mpetitt (GoochBruiser), the hated ex-Poer/still lurking qualifies almost every month.
    yes, sharking, u r the best.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by samitheman99 View Post
    you tell us if they are worthy or a waste of time
    they are a waste of time and money.....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by jayyy27 View Post
    Swittie, I got 38 bucks out of the depositors freeroll held on saturday. I think I went out 47th. I am signed up for the other two at the end of the month. Nice to see a post with something some what productive to it.
    nice to hear that bro.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123