Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where I've been....

Hey, old friends and foes, if you're looking for a place to waste time playing, https://play.colorup.poker/ is one where you can find me. I stumbled on a Saturday night game years ago called the Impromptu https://www.facebook.com/groups/theimpromptu/?ref=share , and played it ever since. If you join, use Impromptu as referral. I don't get shit for it, except the joy of seeing old poker mates at the tables. It uses the same Mavens software as here, it's secure without bots, the owner actually bends over backwards to make the site better, it has freerolls, and I am there, so it has to be good. Ha. The only downside is I think it's still US and Canada only..

Hope you're all fairing well in these times.

Mich
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Oh... forgot to add it's broadcast on twitch.tv/theImpromptu
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Experienced Member
    Christmas is coming and you want to keep in touch with your friends, family and any other acquaintances. Good news is that you don't even have to leave the house to do so. It is possible to create cards and send them through a service like Boomf https://boomf.com/collections/funny-...hristmas-cards. The prints are sent with a nice packaging so they won't be damaged when they arrive at the address

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. online business

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast