Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64295.83

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thinknhurtz View Post
    although sometimes you'd think they are rigged, they are not. its a random card generator....bad streaks happen in cards anyway you play them.
    I'm pretty sure Phil Ivey has better things to do than "win" at poker; but like I said b4, they could shut every1 up if they'd cut a deal with Nintendo to make their shuffling program.

Who could say no to this guy!?!?!

PokerOwned Master
    I am more worried about SuperUser accounts that can see all the cards that will be dealt around to the whole table before any betting begins. As in the AP/UB scandal.

PokerOwned Veteran
    no big poker sites are rigged, smaller ones may have superuser to make a bigger profit

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Here's an idea and it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. If you think it is rigged then don't play there. If you think its rigged and you continue to put money on there and play their then your a moron and you deserve to get screwed over. All these people who whine and say sites are rigged don't truly believe it or they would stop playing. They are just poor losers and cant except the fact they are not as good as they think they are.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah, sites may not be rigged, but that doesn't mean shady stuff doesn't still take place. Personally, I find Poker Stars to inspire confidence because from time to time I get money back in my acct. and an email saying I was playing in a game in which cheating took place. What other poker sites do that? You know there are cheaters everywhere out there, but it seems only Poker Stars does anything about it.

Sergeant
    Just Skill with a bit of luck

Corporal
    agreed, some things seem fishy... tillyou go over 20000 hands and see the odds are about right

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Another good idea is to get a HUD, keep track of tens of thousands of hands, and then analyze your database to see if the site is really rigged. I have seen several posts from players who have done just that in other forums, and the those players have had their cards fall exactly as one would expect.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    If it was rigged my donk friend would have not been able to lose so much and ask me to tranfer funds to his username.

rogdom the donkalicious.
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 06-01-2011 at 01:29 PM.

I don't think it's rigged,,,,and if someone does,,, why would you keep playing ???
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast