This is a quick tutorial for how to obtain stats from BCP. This will ONLY pull your Tourney stats, if I find a method that is better or more information, I will post as well. When I stake , I usually ask for stats, this is what I'll expect to see in the game range I specify.

1. When you log into BCP, go to the details page under my account as shown here
Capture2.jpg

2 From there click tournaments
Capture3.jpg
3. The search option given there will give you the freedom to search specific times, for example I may say, let me see last 3 months of tourney x. You simply change the range to last x, specify number and type (days, months etc). For records per page, I'd ALWAYS put a bigger number like 50-100, and I'd also sort by tourney name if you are looking for a specific game type, buy in amt. Here is an example of a search I commonly use
Capture4.jpg

And here is an example of my latest search, sorted by winnings (the last 'Real' option on the list) descending (highest to lowest)

Capture-2.jpg

So there ya go, it wont give detail like ROI or anything, but all numbers you would need to get those kind of stats computed are included. Any questions post below, as I will reference this in stat requests when I offer stakes