Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63150.06

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Has anyone ever withdrew with Western Union on Carbon?

I Requested Western Union on Carbon at about 3am on 6/21. Yesterday when I went to bed at about 10:30pm it still said pending approval and next to it I still had the option to cancel it. Today about noon and at 2:45pm I sign in cashier to check on it and it still says pending approval and next to it says continue and at the top in blue it says there are pending transactions that require your attention, but when I click on continue it takes me to another page saying the same thing and there is nothing for me to do. So I am hoping that is the next step to approval? This is my first Western Union withdrawal. I am verified.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Fluffypuppy, you are talking about Carbon right? since when can you withdrawal via Wester Union?
    This is news to me

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Just popped the withdraw page on my cashier and check is my only method available.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    Fluffypuppy, you are talking about Carbon right? since when can you withdrawal via Wester Union?
    This is news to me
    It is only available to some people. I believe you have had to have deposited with western Union before. I only have it on Carbon and PDC. Not on Aced or Hero.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    You can deposit Western Union, but you can't withdrawal Western Union

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    You can deposit Western Union, but you can't withdrawal Western Union
    You can withdraw Western Union...it is not available to everyone though. It is talked about on 2plus2.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Hope it goes through for you. If it isn't updated soon, I'd contact them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    I Requested Western Union on Carbon at about 3am on 6/21. Yesterday when I went to bed at about 10:30pm it still said pending approval and next to it I still had the option to cancel it. Today about noon and at 2:45pm I sign in cashier to check on it and it still says pending approval and next to it says continue and at the top in blue it says there are pending transactions that require your attention, but when I click on continue it takes me to another page saying the same thing and there is nothing for me to do. So I am hoping that is the next step to approval? This is my first Western Union withdrawal. I am verified.
    I was just told by support that is the status it stays in until approval. Hoping it is approved very soon.

Seasoned Veteran
    yes, it took about 4 days to process

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    I withdrew using check and it said pending and cancel was available for 5 weeks, lol. Hopefully for you western union approvals are a little quicker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast