Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67689.21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by therealphilivory View Post
    It's transfered . Now , gonna ask another question be nice lmaoooo Since ...I ALREADY Had CAKE ACCOUNT But i DOWNLOADED JUICY Off POs LINK . Am i eligible for the rewards program ?
    Yes, if you used the link from here. But you have to wait until it updates which may take a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by therealphilivory View Post
    This is email i got just now when trying to log back into CAKE POKER...

Hi William,

Please note that we have detected that you are a player from the US, unfortunately we do not accept US players on Cake Poker at this time. However, I see you have an account on our sister site, Juicy Stakes Poker, which was transferred back when we transferred all US accounts from Cake Poker to Juicy Stakes.
    888 poker bonus and titan poker are the best poker rooms!
    Therefore you will need to download the Juicy Stakes client at hww.juicystakes.eu and use that client to login with your details.

If you encounter any problems, please contact us again.

Regards,

Josh

CakePoker Security

OK. After Deciding to come back n play online. I redownloaded cake other day . Have $40 in my account there. Played with it. Now This.

I do not have Juicystakes .Question is , will CAKE Transfer my money to Juicy if i set up an account there ?

I will use your link .
    I wonder how much time it will take before they close Juicy poker for US players. This madness with poker in US is driving me nuts...
    I own poker!

PokerOwned Master
    My records show Cake dumped their U.S. players and moved them to Juicy Stakes around September 30th, 2012. Colt Poker and HiLife poker moved their U.S. players to Juicy Stakes during that same time frame.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 06-21-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12