Around 2 months ago I created a carbon account for a bit of fun in trying out a new poker room as I was fed up of stars and full tilt. 4 weeks ago, I came 4th in the PO tourney for $3.50, somehow I quickly got this upto 26 then came 5th in a tourney getting $80. As I was freerolling this money, I decided to play at a higher stakes to try and win big, I got upto 200 after an hour session playing cash. After a few days of playing cash I got upto 600, then went down to 300 running really badly so decided enough's enough so withdrew.
I had to deposit before the withdraw would take place so put in the min. deposit of 20 so I could just withdraw it after. This was successful and my ID, Credit card etc. was also to withdraw. I finally was able to withdraw and so took out 320 dollars, however this was 14 days ago, 10 days ago action was taken and was told it'd take 3-5 days to process. However no money is in my account and yet the 20 was taken out for the deposit.
Therefore I am asking the question to carbon players, have any of you withdrawn money from the site, if so how long did it take to withdraw? I am from the UK and have never really heard of the site before, only coming to it via the PO offer and I have been told by others that it is just a con, but I beg to differ with the amount of users.
I have spoken to representatives with the live chat link and they don't know why, the transaction has been made apparently and will get back to me after looking in detail.