OK so I always hear everyone saying how carbon is rigged, I didnt want to believe it because it really makes no sense for them to rig it, even though i CONSISTANTLY see the best hands lose, over and over, even though I have lost with flopped top set to runner runner flush and gut shots 100% of the time over the past week, I really just wanted to believe i was just running bad atm and it would naturally turn around, but it hasnt and i continue to see the most unlikely happen. well i played on cake for the first time in awile tonight and I didnt notice any crazy reapeated suck outs like i do at carbon, i played at minted poker for the first time in a freeroll where you would expect to see crazy suck out after suck out ,but consistantly the best hands kept winning, why is that? coincedence? IDK, maybe carbon got there RNG from a 3rd world country and thats why its so fucked up, maybe Romanians made it so it favors their poor style of play, who knows but more and more im thinking carbon is fishy.....that is all ty for reading