Well I decided to go ahead and try and verify my account. I've been dreading doing it because I know it isn't going to go well. 1. I opened the account 4 years ago and any bank accounts/credit cards I used to deposit are closed now. 2. I got married 6 months ago so my name has changed from the one I opened the account under. 3. I live in Missouri, but I've moved to a different address, so when I tried to update my address it wouldn't let me select Missouri as a state for my address.

My passport is still under my maiden name, and I have a credit card statement for my maiden name from a couple months, so I'm trying to get by with verifying under my maiden name. 1 and 3 are definitely still issues.

Next step will be to try and get verified on hero... that will be a little trickier since they don't accept Missouri players, so I signed up under my mom's address in Nevada. At least I signed up for Hero under my married name. Hopefully I'll be moving out of Missouri in the next year, so I may just have to let that money sit until I move.

If I can't get verified it may be the end of my poker days...