Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Zab

The Idea Behind the MMO Client

Working on a new poker client that I am building from scratch.. I am building this for ownedcore.com but I will add it here as well.. Especially if I can make it better

This will replace the one we had

Give me your thoughts and ideas:

VERSION 1:

Overview
    The idea of this poker client is to use it on the forums ownedcore.com (Gaming forum). Both of these sites are built on vbulletin framework (PHP). I want to create a fun, unique gaming experience for the users.
    Users will NOT be depositing money, but they can win prizes, that is, the sites virtual currency. For ownedcore (and let’s concentrate on ownedcore for the purposes of version 1), that will be “CoreCoins” they will win.

We will have the ability to turn off the MMO features so we have classic poker as well.

The MMO Ideas:

Bots version 1:
    1. Each bot will need a graphic design. The weaker the Bot, the less starting chips he will have in the tournaments
    2. It would be pretty cool if each bot had custom phrases or taunts (Just text) I could have them say if (Doesn’t happen every time so it’s not spammy, maybe 1 out of 10 times):
    a. They lose a hand
    b. Knock you out
    c. Get knocked out by someone
    d. Win a hand

3. The bots will be (Starting chip amounts TBD):
    a. Goblins
    b. Zombie
    c. Kobold
    d. Trolls
    e. Orcs

Spell Cards:

You accumulate Mana at +1 per round. For the first version, everyone will have access to all spell cards.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Moderator
    would be cool to have a lilg bot ... a scrawny boyish bot which says " I whine like a 5 year old girl " or " Fuuuuuuuuuuuu "

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    would be cool to have a lilg bot ... a scrawny boyish bot which says " I whine like a 5 year old girl " or " Fuuuuuuuuuuuu "
    But that bot would lose every hand
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    But that bot would lose every hand
    How did I miss this LOL that was funny... !!!!!... and he would lose with the better hand don't forget

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    Make sure wearing the proper rap gear.