Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61662.61

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bugs

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    Zab, I tried to log into client again just now but it's not opening tonight just wanted to let you know

It was working the other night but it is not opening tonight

Also you never replied in this thread to what I posted and BBJ posted before? Are you going to be able to make the text and font size larger and better to see? Cuz on laptop and or tablet it is very super teeny tiny and ridiculously hard to see so I was wondering if that's going to be adjusted?.
    Yes I've relayed all the info to the devs.. They are working on getting the APIs working right now
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Yes I've relayed all the info to the devs.. They are working on getting the APIs working right now
    Oh ok.... I don't know what API is ....but .. ty , for taking notice .. of post about appearance.

PokerOwned Moderator
    BUG !!!! I had the option to Re-Buy ... BUT I was transferred to another table before I could click it, no option to re-buy while the game paused for that re-buy option .. timed out, GAME OVER

PokerOwned Moderator
    I did the option to Re-Buy .. then the "Re-buy Closed" window appeared .. then I was back at my table with NO cards and sound inticated it was my turn .. folded .. closed all windows and tried to get back in .. no luck ..100 points were deducted from my bank and this is a screen shot taken immediately showing that I was NOT eliminated yet

http://prntscr.com/q2wxsc

Maybe pause the game longer for a re-buy to complete ?
    Last edited by BigBadJohn; 11-27-2019 at 12:05 PM.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Final Table ... " Add-On" option was there but did not work !!

PokerOwned Moderator
    A9 vs A3 ... flop A 9 10 .. turn A .. river 10 .. we are Both All-in ... A3 wins with the Boat ( aces over 10s ) ..A9 has been eliminated .

" Last Hand " info required to determine If I need glasses or not ???

Did the optional ZERO buy-in and no LLBs so no worries

PokerOwned Moderator
    Tournament ID: 37053 Wed dec 4 7pm est

I did a rebuy .. Table finally opened for me BUT I was invisible ( my cards too) sounds worked, ... Next Hand I was there BUT cards were still invisible .. Folded ... Next hand still no cards .. CLOSED ALL of PO (firefox) .. reopened to find that I am NOT in the Game .. Not Listed in the " RANKING " and my name is crossed out in all the LLBs

Entry 0 pts ,, LLB's 100 + 100 + 5000 = 5200 + 100 rebuy = 5300 points wasted

WTF .. While typing this out and clicking/checking for info in client ( about 10 minutes later) I was brought BACK into the game ??? Just to see that I was Blinded OUT and No Re-Buy option

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn View Post
    A9 vs A3 ... flop A 9 10 .. turn A .. river 10 .. we are Both All-in ... A3 wins with the Boat ( aces over 10s ) ..A9 has been eliminated .

" Last Hand " info required to determine If I need glasses or not ???

Did the optional ZERO buy-in and no LLBs so no worries
    Hey bbj I don't think zab has been coming on or using this thread since the beginning of last year..... that happened to both me and Emil a while back in the client tournament LOL. We both lost with the best hand weird glitches told them about it a while back but I don't know if he even fixed it.?..... so you're not crazy BBJ LOL

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678