Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Thread: Bitpay ATM Card

Bitpay ATM Card

A few of us on the site use this - I think this is the best card to use for turning your btc into real cash.

Go to bitpay.com and sign up for the card - its $10 to get it off the bat, but there's no monthly fee to keep it (as opposed to 4.95/mo for having the Paypal ATM card). $2 a transaction at any ATM (same price as the paypal one).

Takes about a week to arrive at your house, VERY easy to add money to. You type in the amount of money you'd like to add, they give you the option to either copy the btc address and amount to send to them, or you can just scan the QR code with your phone.

Highest recommendation. If anyone else uses it, feel free to share you experiences with the card.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Parlay Champion
    I got this card too. Easy way to get your btc to cash money. I use it everywhere from amazon to getting coffee at safeway. One of those dont leave the house without it cards. Fees arent bad, the normal stuff like a fee to use atm (which they all do),only bad fee is the no 90 day activity fee (5 bucks) kinda screwy to have that but 90 days is alot to have no activity.
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

Parlay Champion
    A good way to bypass the fee to use atm is do cash back at a store. No fees for cash back.
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

I've used the bitpay card for a few years now and I love it. It's even better now that they added Bitcoin cash. Just don't use the bitpay wallet, because they set the fees and if something ever happens like back last year when fees rose they hold your coin and say you don't have enough funds to send. I mean I had 209$ in coin and it said I didn't have enough to send 100 lol
    i got kicked off of Noahs Ark, i told my teacher one kind remark, there was 2 of everything else and 1 of me !

Experienced Member
    This is good to see that cryptocurrency is also offering the bitpay ATM card where anyone can spend digital currency anyone and this is one of the best feature I have checked on the Cryptocurrency News and also found that this options will give more trading options and also helps in promoting the cryptocurrency good way.

You are optimistic, but there are days when that energy of life is depleted and you have no way to recover. In those bad times of your life you need a cheer, a word of encouragement or a sympathy, and the shell shockers will give you new inspiration, the motivation to fight negative thoughts and pessimistic feelings.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Hmm might have to get me one of them crads thats cool never knew they had it lol
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.