Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Bitcoin for Zelle

I have found Zelle to be the most foolproof method as of late for buying and selling bitcoin on LBC. Also, it appears that Betonline now has a Zpay option for deposit, which is just their way of saying Zelle. If you have a major US bank account, chances are you are already enrolled in Zelle.

Furthermore, unlike depositing on BetOnline with Mastercard or Visa you do not have to wait a full week for withdraw if you use Zelle / Zpay, and you "should" be able to withdraw for BTC.
    Last edited by LaggyBird; 06-06-2019 at 10:50 PM.

Experienced Member
    This is good to see that bitcoin is getting for the sale which is one of the best currency for the purchase.Most of the people want to buy the coins of this currency which can be used for the trading and many of them can be used for the cryptocurrency exchange which is also good option for the investment of the bitcoin currency in good direction.

Experienced Member
    I am convinced that these days it is not possible to become rich without cryptocurrency involved. Even though the rate is not that favorable than a decade ago, it s still profitable. I follow this blog to learn everything about bitcoin gambling and hope to win jackpot one day. Because this is the only quick way to become a millionaire like this fine gentleman.