Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Master
    monday I won 2 spins both landing on the least covered numbers with the first 4 spins last spin I lost the last of the 770 chips. yesturday I won the 2nd 3rd and 4th spin finishing with 4005 points but the high score was 4100 at the time the last bet was covering every number but 7 numbers but still managed to miss my numbers. today shall likely be my last entry before the finals on Saturday.

PokerOwned Master
    i didn't win that month in the finals, however. I had a seat in the finals yesterday for a trio tournament final of slots, blackjack, and roulette. I lost blackjack and slots but my 3rd place score on roulette of 2978 won me 3rd place prize of £100.

PokerOwned Master
    today i won a seat to the final for the allin roulete tournament on my first entry i managed to last 4 spins allin each spin through stratergy and covering 50-85% ofthe board every spin however my last win was pur luck i won 50 pound in points today and playing for £500 in the final at the end of the month

PokerOwned Master
    I have won this all in roulette tournament 4 out of 12 times now out of the £200 ive won in total in play chips I've only ended up leaving with £70 of it. as I haven't set up an event obviously I haven't been taking any stakes plus I've seen little interest which is fair enough. I have kinda been using it as more of a personal entry to see how it's going. to be honest, unless I take part in anything on a national or international level or a roulette tournament where a sizeable buy-in is involved. I will be honest I don't even see much point in selling stakes myself these free promotional tournaments are only really worth playing as an individual because the prizes that are up to grabs is is to little be worth being staked in. I think now the only time id consider selling stakes is if all top 3 prizes are over £500 last month I got 3rd and won £100 in the final this month I feel confident to come top 3, however, prizes are all 100-500.
    id be happy to win one of those prizes but just simply isn't worth splitting especially when its 1 month of entries and practice it's not like its won in 1 night.

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>

http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123