Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64957.78

Threaded View

Poke's Staking Sign Up

Will be staking very soon, I will stake almost anyone. Post any stats, screen names, accolades, ANYTHING that may help you get picked even FR stats.

What i am offering and expecting:

I will be running ppl in games on Winning poker network, mostly BCP. Right now it will be low stakes, but we will work our way up.

cuts are 70/ 30 ITM, 65/35 FT, 60/40 top 3, and 55/45 for 1st + SB

these cuts can be worked down by making big scores. 1st place in a deepstacked game gives you 5 points on 1 cut level.
    EXAMPLE : get 1st place in a big10 games your ITM cut would go to 65/ 35.. and if you were to win a big10 game again then your FT cut would go to 60/40 etc.... etc...
    top3 in a deep game gives u 2 points
    FT in a deep game gives u 1 point
    1st in a normal non-deep game gives u 1 point.

You can work you cut all the way down to 50/50 with big scores

NEXT

There will be make up, if you are unfamiliar with make up then familiarize yourself with it. I will stake anyone i pick up to $100 in games. If you do reach $100 in make up it then becomes a 50% debt. Meaning you will need to pay me $50 to clear your makeup and to renew another $100 in staking. If for some reason i stop staking you the make up will become a 50% debt as well. I would only stop staking if you are bad at communication and paying back n such. I'm not a prick and am very easy to work with. Just be professional about this situation is all. Make up level will certainly go up as trust is built.

EDIT 1/21/14 10:40 AM EST: If i don't stake you for 10 days or longer (for any reason) make up becomes a 50% debt

EDIT a lil later than above: MAKE UP EXPLAINED: http://pokerterms.com/makeup.html

NEXT

No scammers, no people with bad history, only trustworthy people WITH THE ABILITY TO PAY MAKE UP, your ability to pay make up is more important than your skill IMO.

NEXT

I expect excellent communication through PO bubble chat or chat box, or email, or phone

NEXT

So if this sounds like something you want to do, hit me up in this thread and post stats n stuff

I MAY ADD TO THIS OP FROM TIME TO TIME AS NEEDED
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 01-21-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)