Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61858.04

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Stake for $1k GTD Tonight

Hey guys! Looking for a stake for the $1k GTD tonight ($10+1). Ended up getting 13th in the tourney last night. Would really appreciate it!!

Screen name is TheBlueTurf on Betcoin/ Blackchip

Thanks!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    you are too new to be staked i doubt anyone will even consider it with you being 1 so new and 2 a possibly dpad/lcd
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Seasoned Veteran
    a dpad/ lcd? Not sure that means

Seasoned Veteran
    and everyone has to start as a newbie right? Sorry I didn't become a member sooner, just got referred to the site by a friend

Who is your friend?
    if they referred it as a staking site, they were wrong, but members do stake others that they know. Being new it will be hard untill you get to know some ppl. and get to know the site.
    If staking is the only thing you are interested in, there are plenty of staking forums out there.

Seasoned Veteran
    the guy who referred me goes by Phoenix on BetCoin. I'm not sure if he's a member here or not, just said it's a good site. Referred me to pokerowned and also to grindabit. No I'm not only interested in staking, I enjoy reading the forums and all that.

Receive daily bonuses You will gain great presents and encouragement for your driving if you participate in the Drift Boss game every day and take attendance.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. business

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast