Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    you have to be patient and lucky

PokerOwned Pro
    luck is the main reason that i loose all the time...lol/...

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    luck is a great thing to have in poker ~ you need to figure out who has n who has not

Seasoned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by 6MAXCHAMP View Post
    rail problackbird sometime on stars. goes really deep in torunaemtns and almost always cashes
    HE does but he plays way to tight to win tournaments very often.

Seasoned Veteren
    There's no point getting 18th place instead of 50th for example, which could be remedied by more aggressive play imo

Seasoned Veteren
    gotta pick your spots well and adjust based upon structure, on merge network the tourneys are usually pretty quick so gotta get your money in more often.

Seasoned Veteran
    nc
    Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    the best book on turnoment is harington,there is a link here that gives top 30 books on poker(new books) thats help u play poker but if u want MTT the best is harington books that there is here.the link i am going to send is a torrent link,good luck
    Download 33 New Poker Books Torrent - KickassTorrents

good luck

PokerOwned Veteren
    continue to play aggressive via stealing blinds late unless you are short stacked which means you have to wait around for a big hand or shove into unopened pots when in good position

Experienced Member
    when im deep in a tronument i play alittle tighter unless i have plenty of chips cause i just want to cash

PokerOwned God
    Best way to learn is to play very low limits and just shove all in with AA, KK, QQ...Why? You should prolly win and you get to see what others are playing, willing to play all in - that wiill show you theres money to made online. From there you can learn how to play; how to value bet - and to know when you are gettting valie bet against. Spotting patterns (you wont display any betting patterns if you go all in every time: curiosity killed the cat). Until you know how to play a5s inposition into a big bet by a tight aggressive player - don't bother moving up in stakes (BTW - you fkn fold!!!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast