Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    the problem with online blackjack is you win so easily initially but lose even faster than that even if u know when the swing happens its difficult to stop urself from not betting again and again its best to keep a limit of 5 or 10 dollars if u got like 50 or 100 and see what u can build with that then win or lose u gotta move on.

PokerOwned God
    Damn. Until youve had a month od basd luck - Im tlkaing AA getting cracked 5x, Getting beat by set over set 5x in a row!! you havent seen the dark side. Start respecting money and start playing poker for the right reasons - competition and fun. Not to get rich - that will happen if your lucky - not gd - with tthe stacks ur starting with.

PokerOwned Pro
    WOW 3K.amazing. very amazing. shoulda got up man. better to feel a sense of relief then to feel the tilt. one thing that helpd me control my tilt was a book i read called The Mental Game of Poker. it helped me alot.. it should do the same for you.

PokerOwned Veteran
    My rule is to always withdraw some just so if you go broke you dont feel too bad

PokerOwned God
    the mental game of poker, i am looking into that book, is it a good read..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234