Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Is Deep in Tournament # I am Deep in Tournament # OPS #19 - 10K GTD (8 MAX)

Hey Guys I'm in this Carbon Poker Ops tourney #19, Im at 150k in chips with blinds at 7500/15000 just waiting for my Double up!

Good luck lorenzo! He's on table 1 and Im on 2, see ya at final table bud!

GLGL to you both, one of you had better take it down!

Experienced Member
    I'm still 9 outta 9 but I'm not giving up! I just shoved my AK os but no action, just stole blinds! ILL TAKE IT!

Experienced Member
    OMG YESSS!!! I JUST got 1010 In my big blind, right after this donk got knocked out putting us to FINAL TABLE! And dude shoves all in with J3 of dimonds and 2 diamonds hit on the flop, but no river! Doubled up now at 250k in 8 of 8th place

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    GLGL to you both, one of you had better take it down!
    Thanks Tegate! I'm going for gold! 1st Place: $2,243.40 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I hope someone at po brings home a ops accolade I missed by two spots cause of my AA getting donked....gl to both of you if your both still in...I want to see a shiny trophy lol...

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    I hope someone at po brings home a ops accolade I missed by two spots cause of my AA getting donked....gl to both of you if your both still in...I want to see a shiny trophy lol...
    Thanks a bunch man! Im sorry to hear about your bad beat.. I will do everything I can to take down that Trophy!

I just doubled up - I shoved all in under the gun with JJ and was called by 44 and I hit runner runner for a full house XD put me at 495k in chips! 5 outta 8 place

Experienced Member
    Wow, short stack just bad beat KK with QQ floped a queen, it should be 7 people left! :O IT'S A TRAP!!!! O_o

Experienced Member
    WOW.. just folded my AQ, i played it bad tho, limped in hoping someone would raise/steal, no one did and 2 people called, flop was A 10 7, i bet 3/4 the pot, someone calls, just me and him heads up turn is a Jack, i check he does too, river is a 9. I check and he bets half of my chip stack 150,000. I just couldnt call.. I showed it. I just am going to play solid poker and go for gold!

Experienced Member
    Just got JJ in my small blind, someone min raised so I shove all in, turns over AK, flop is great, turn, and river F*** me with a runner runner 4 card flush.. got 7th place for $228.00 - Not bad for building my account from nothing thanks to Pokerowned! ;D Dam good luck lorenzo Take 1st!

-Rob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast