Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Is Deep in Tournament # ACR Big 10 - 200 GTD. TOOK IT DOWN

Tonight when I first logged on to ACR i had exactly one penny in my account. I decided to join the freeroll that pokerowned gave out through ACR so that I could join one of the big 10 tournaments. I ended up taking the freeroll down for a whopping $5.80 and joined both the big 10 tournaments that were running. One was a buy in of $3.30 and the other $2.20. In the $3.30 one i lost pretty fast. The $2.20 also was not going well, but then i doubled up, and doubled up on the hand right after that and never looked back. I ended up taking the whole tournament down for around $64. It's not a whole lot of money, but it feels good to take down two tournaments in one night even if I did get a couple of sucked outs . Finally, I would like to thank you pokerowned for giving us members these freerolls because without your freeroll, I would not have won this money which hopefully will be the start to a growing bankroll .

PokerOwned Master
    Nice heap of cash. Id like to see you take down some more cash. Good luck with your money!

Seasoned Veteran
    Awesome start on your bank roll.. How is it lookin since then? Congrats on the money but I am curious if you had to drop down to the .50 games or if you managed to make a huge roll out of this cash... do tell!
    April 19, National Poker Day

PokerOwned Pro
    its been a swingy day. after a good day of grinding and some very stupid plays on my part I am little bit under where i started, but I am deep in two tournaments right now which I will post about shortly.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck in building bankroll end good luck in future tourney

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Great BR start, keep on keeping on. Good luck!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Didn't stick around for the freeroll finish (carboninc on bcp) looks like one of the short stackers made it lol
    congrats on the $200 (oh ya I was pullin for ya)I'm sure xxtecatexx was too

PokerOwned Pro
    Thanks man. I hope to see you guys around. Bankroll continues to flourish and its all thanks to Pokerowned

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well sounds like you got a little roll now. Enjoy your money and good luck turning it into some more cash. Congratulations!

Congrats, nice little run up lol think I can borrow that lucky penny tomorrow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast