Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

PokerOwned Master

Is Deep in Tournament # #73980310 $750 GTD final table sweat again!

4/5 right now with about 47k, blinds at 2k/4k

PokerOwned Master
    gg busted in 5th for around $60, k7s < AK and QQ

Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
    4/5 right now with about 47k, blinds at 2k/4k
    Glgl bro. I have casually been watching you play over the past month or two. I always thought that you were one of the better players here. Remember bro.... nothing trumps solid BRM. You can be world class and still go broke. Alright man.... I will pull your table up. I am rebuilding a Carbon BR myself. I hope to be back playing anything under $11 in 2 months. GLGL

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Glgl bro. I have casually been watching you play over the past month or two. I always thought that you were one of the better players here. Remember bro.... nothing trumps solid BRM. You can be world class and still go broke. Alright man.... I will pull your table up. I am rebuilding a Carbon BR myself. I hope to be back playing anything under $11 in 2 months. GLGL
    sry 2 disappoint haha i busted man. the CL was opening veryyyyy wide so even tho i had no FE it was a decent spot to shove. sadly the other shorty had QQ and CL actually had AKo =/ all good though, come rail me in the $3k gtd, 33 ppl left! im 15/33

Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
    sry 2 disappoint haha i busted man. the CL was opening veryyyyy wide so even tho i had no FE it was a decent spot to shove. sadly the other shorty had QQ and CL actually had AKo =/ all good though, come rail me in the $3k gtd, 33 ppl left! im 15/33
    Ok bro. Glgl.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Ok bro. Glgl.
    grr, lost half my stack 99<QQ. guy opened 2.6x in CO and i 3bet in BB he 4bet shove i snap.

edit: busteddd in 28th! had A7o in BB with 10bbs, sb shoved 28bbs wih QQ. QJJ2Jr lol.
    Last edited by lorenz0wns; 11-22-2013 at 03:17 AM.