Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61938.84

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sergeant
    this is why this country is so fucked up, we so many ass backwards government officials and rules, not to mention high level people who get to bend or outright break the rules if they want to. While the rest of us have to suffer and be controlled by our fascist govmnt.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by cindylou View Post
    with all this going down what does this really mean?? i dont get it??
    Washington D.C. is the first US State to pass a law allowing people to wager on online poker.

This law was passed on the 7th of April 2011 without any objection from Congress (mostly because they were to busy trying to pass their own budget). The bill, titled the Lottery Modernization Act of 2010 has made Columbia in Washington D.C the first US district and State to incorporate an online gaming law that allows internet gambling.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yea its a sad day wen we're told how to spend our own money...they just wana be sure that they're taking the maximum cut out of whatever money is being transferred between all the players on the sites....im thinking that if theres ever a US ONLY players site, they'll definitely allow it, since they'll be able to take a cut of every player's money..as it is, they have no right to touch anyone's money on the sites that arent in the US, so they outright banned any us players from playing on them...

Banned
    i hope the bring it all back in the states... i miss fulltilt

Sergeant Major
    I am a horse racing fan and like going to the track. Horse racing is in trouble in IL. The purses are going down and taxes are going up. The city of Chicago will not allow the tracks to put in slot machines to help subsidize income. If this doesnt happen illinois will not have horse racing after the next 2 yrs. This would be a hell of a lot easier to regulate than online poker. So for my state it does not look good.

PokerOwned Master
    I think Kentucky is in worse shape. Chicago will take care of their own eventually. I liked Maryland racing in the 80s but I wont drive the hour plus anymore.

Sergeant
    why could it not be legal?0.0 please repown

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorcountry1414 View Post
    They should just legalize gambling everywhere. Im talking about online poker to sports betting ...the whole 9 yards. All gambling is is a money making machine!!
    +1 why not legalize it?? Whats the Cons i just dont understand it. This is America land of the free home of the brave give the people what they want!

Banned
    Awesome!Glad i know im gonna have some options if cali doest get legalized.

Yeah dont think Las Vegas isnt hammering the blue prints behind closed doors but as dumbg and slow as our gov is it will take a couple years to get online back

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast