Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

PokerOwned Demi-God

2014 main event final table

Just wondering who watched the final table this year. Unfortunately, i dvr'd it and it only recorded the first 5 hrs, guess thats what was on tv guide schedule and somehow missed the next day, thought i recorded both. But i read all about the knockout hands and saw plenty in the 5 hrs i got, I'll watch the rest when it reruns. I don't know what the deal was, but a few of the players played unbearably slow imo, guess they were coached to take their time, even newhouse seemed to act slower than normal, would drive me crazy (mr. fury would of exploded). The first 4 hrs I thought they all played a little too tight but apparently they opened up after my dvr stopped recording. Wish I could of seen more when the action really started, would of liked to see how the short stack made the comeback. Maybe something wrong with me, but i love watching poker, i record all the poker shows.

Hi

Experienced Member
    Hey Madjek, there's probably things wrong with you but loving to watch poker isn't one of them

I watch the final table between grinds but it's hours of footage (i'm up to 4 handed play now). I'm watching it here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...PnCWD0dA39XaEx

It gets more active indeed once the first 3 have gone out...
    We have poker players in Belgium too you know!
    Well, at least one...

Experienced Member
    i didnt watch :/

PokerOwned Veteran
    Martin Jacobson (SWE)
    He's never won a major live poker tournament. He's second to last in chips to start the final table. He's too quiet to become the leading poker ambassador.

Those were all rumblings heard throughout the poker world about Martin Jacobson in the months leading up to the 2014 World Series of Poker Main Event final table. When it was all said and done, though, the man from Sweden proved to be the last player standing, topping poker's greatest event to win his first WSOP gold bracelet and the massive $10 million first-place prize.

After Monday's return of the November Nine, Jacobson was one of three players remaining along with fellow Europeans Jorryt van Hoof and Felix Stephensen. As fate would have it, van Hoof's chip lead wouldn't last, and the Dutchman would soon fall to the smallest stack of the three. The trio battled for 49 hands before van Hoof was sent to the rail in third place.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I didn't watch any of it. i was too busy doing other things.