To all Gambling addicts who are broke as a joke, I will consider beginning a plan on accepting loans with several requirements which will need to be met for me to even consider breaking out a loan to you. ---> 8=====D

1) Don't blow up my PM Box/Bubble Chat! NO BEGGARS! You do and I'll never consider you again for loan. Dead ass! BANNED Fo fo fo Lyfeeeeee!

2) Point Loans must be in Shark with MAX 10 day repayment. (Exceptions will be considered)

3) Poker site money loans will be ONLY to people I trust (Like 5% of the people on here) and have done business with in the past and I believe will pay back without going into default which will result in late fees. (Bigger Vig will be more expensive for these type loans!) (Penalty late fees)

*As for Marketplace loans because I'm sure some will ask, once you pay back loans in the shark and do business several times then I will consider it. Don't get your hopes up. In other words....Don't bother asking!!!

***That's about it just hit me up when I'm online now that I'm back in the game I can start helping people out again and making some coin until I go broke again LMFAO! So while I'm doing good this thread stays up.

Start Grindin' and shoot me PM's or Bubble me BITCHES!!!!!

I may regret having this post up in the mourning because I am fucked up beyond belief right now but we'll see how this plays out...Again DON'T BEG OR YOU'RE BLOCKED/BANNED and No Noobs!