Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
If you are needing to beg for 100 points in the marketplace as a gift I don't think anyone who plays the client is too worried about you doing too much damage in there. If you actually took 300K in the client in 1 week congrats, but seems like someone who has no way to generate points other then to win in the client, sell poker funds or beg for them should do a little better with points brm after being up 300K.
idiot it is not a beg for 100 points,it is called brother ship,u help a brother and brother helps u when u needed.u can ask around when i have money i help people for no resoan,and to answer your second objective,i sold alot of those points and add to my roll in stars,and i cash out after that,now i feel very bad to chip dump like 70k in holdem big game that we all had just becuase i dont want eveyone there hate me,or feel bad,but next time i come to client i came for all your money bitch,u may be a solid player in omaha but u got no game,so next time bring it on little client player