Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware of dpad

I whine like a 5 year old girl

Beware of dpad

ok i would like to note this if anyone asks for loan/trade claiming to be me its 10000% dpad if its not from this acocunt of moneyking on swc or lilt42092 on skype it is dpad and he will scam you claiming to be me watch out everyone this dude has gone too far and this need to be shut down before he can scam more dude has done this numerous times already and this is the last straw lastest victim being tonis so PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS IMPOSTER AND DO DO TRADE OR LOAN HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

so dont loan lilg?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

no man im saying if anyone besides me on my account here or on swc ask for loan claiming to be me do not loan them or trade them
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

ohhh... so if its moneyking or lilt do not loan .. correct?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

if its this account or moneyking loan if anyone else trying to claim they me dont loan

Hey, I am looking for a loan and I need this very urgent. I have to fill up my children's fees and for that, I need a good amount of money. Well, I am making some money with the help of my work of paperhelp review but it will not be enough. Do you give a loan at low-interest prices? Please contact me if you can do anything about this. I will be so much thankful to you.

Thank you for using your article to introduce me to this topic. Geometry dash is a well-known 2D game genre.And it’s enormously engrossing. It's a cross-platform runner arcade game in which you must simply jump a square character to advance through the levels.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. online business

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast