Really neither want nor need any negative feedback or input. Looking to borrow 10,000 points. I will make it 30 days and add incentives to someone who has both the means and the inclination to make this loan. I will pay back 5,000 points interest on this loan. If I pay it off within 15 days I get a discount to 3500 interest. Here are the additional perks I am willing to offer. I will give you 1/3 of any promotional points that I win. I am currently on pace to get 500 points from the LB promotion, and Speedway. My car is well in 1st and will get 600 points I think for being the winning driver. Also have a legitimate chance @ daily grinder and mini- grinder. Also won 3 games this month, so will have a legitimate chance winning B2B as well. I know this may be a lot of points for some of you, but if anyone has a bunch of points and would like to make some more HMU. I just really have neither the time nor the inclination to earn points atm. Will be grinding a bunch of PO FR's, so if I cannot obtain a loan I may very well have no other choice. I have a bunch of promotions that are going to net me points so would be a good loan. Willing to take all earned points moving forward, and apply them to the loan. I have been late on a few loans, but my feedback is good. I always pay them back.