Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63549.23

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Exclamation 713CHIPMONSTER BCP Transferred an ADDITIONAL 50 dollars to you! PLEASE SEND BACK!!

Hey Dude, we did a trade last night.. Juicy plus points got you 50 on BCP.. I did the transfer last night.. It took a while so I asked BCP what the status of the transfer was.. Their support got confused and did the transfer and then did another transfer 2 hours later... They wont reverse the transfer and told me to come to you! Please transfer the last 50 that was transferred to you by mistake back to me at fearedbyall on BCP IMMEDIATELY...
    Your Mailbox is full and you are ignoring me on Bubble chat... PLEASE BE A STANDUP GUY AND FIX THIS. Below are the two transfers
    stackedwiseguy1 6/29/2013 8:40:25 PM $50.00 Transfering money to BCP-stackedwiseguy1. Player Notes:
    stackedwiseguy1 6/29/2013 10:51:22 PM $50.00 customer requested to transfer $50 to bcp-stackedwiseguy1 by TICKET ID OWK-373-18084

PokerOwned Veteran
    You were Popping off last night that you got 50 rakeback.. BCP only does rakeback on wednesday afternoons... CHECK YOUR TRANSFERS YOU GOT TWO OF 50 FROM ME!! DO THE RIGHT THING AND SEND 50 BACK TO ME>>> QUIT IGNORING ME!! MAKING YOU LOOK REAL BAD AND LIKE A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

he mentioned at the poker table he had funds for sale....girl asked him...not sure which game it was but it was yesterday,....who knows

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    he mentioned at the poker table he had funds for sale....girl asked him...not sure which game it was but it was yesterday,....who knows

haha lovin that avatar + 1

"Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Looks like he is Back to his old ways. +1 Gimme! I have him perma-blocked, but it should be perma-banned.
    He was in default for 4k and disappeared for forever....... hmmmmm
    Last edited by RWPFhero; 06-30-2013 at 09:20 PM.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I will say like others as well, he was talking last nite around about that second transfer went thru, about how $50 jus magically appeared in his account, and he went and checked it "SAID" it was from RAKEBACK, I dont kno if thats True or not, im jus saying, I hope you get your money back, sorry to hear that, hope he gives it back, thats so dirty!!

JBD
    I hope for and think I smell the BAN HAMMER!

Zab
    I deducted all his points until he responds to this thread

-3634 06-30-2013, 08:24 PM from admin Pay your debts. Msg Me
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Apparently they do the rake-back on Wednesday(Can someone verify) He would have to be playing high stakes or multi-tabling alot to get 50$ in rake back.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast