Let me clear up more for anyone observing these threads.

Close to a week ago, I get a random pop up message from LCDaBoss asking me to buy part of the 50k Beast stake. I don't know if LCD knows buy I cash on the BEAST frequently under the name of icemanslimey and last month didn't do to well but still had 8k pts and had $125 wired into my account from the winning poker network. I am a rookie to staking and don't go around begging or sending random pop up chat messages to people I don't know. I pay my own way kid!

Second, and more important LCD's streak is incorrect. It is not 200 seals chips it is actually 300 that I am down. Bitcoins are currently $118.30/ea and 300 seals coins = $35.49 that I am down to LCDaBoss

So this guy starts telling me how he is grinder champ and sends me his sharkscope and other stats. I felt good about it so I said I would give him a chance. He tells me we will split 70/30 and 60/40 if he places in the top 3. He also says he will send me screen shots of the tourney results. I say deal. Well, the next day I have to track him down to inquire about his play. He says some dumb shit about his KK running into AA and blagh blagh. No screen shot, no winnings.

So at this point I feel kind of stupid, but he gives me the spill again and I front him another 200 with the agreement of..... not 70/30 and 60/40 for top 3 but get this.... 60/40 50/50 top 3 so look at my generous ass being down 100 seals pts and lowering not raising the payback. (how phucking cool is that)

So, the 100 is gone now we have new deal on the 200 seals chips and this is what happens. the next day I have to track LCD down again and he has not emaiiled and/or sent screen shots like he promised. I get the bad news again and now my emotions are bothered.

To this point I am out 300 seals chips with a flimsy promise of paying me back in pts or cash or maybe in seals chips.

I'm sorry but I call bs also, I will not let this go like LCD probally wants me too. I will make new posts every week.

If and when LCD makes this right I will make a new post stating that he did and that this is water under the bridge.

Until then though LCD I am not the bad guy ... you are! Do what you said LCD which is make it right.

ps... also, when u talk about serious backers u do not know me. I have sent $35.70 worth of poker chips to you. What is to say I would not have send you 3 or 400 dollars worth of chips or more. I feel that you actually have a chance to save your biz relationship with me by simply making this right and we could even possibly do biz again one day. The simple fact is that I am a rookie and you should not use your pokerowned knowledge to skate over on nubiees.

-mathkid
When I set out to get rich;
I failed miserably.
When I set out to help people;
They made me rich!