Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67109.39

Threaded View

Banned

I owe SendCookies

Just would like to let the community know myself that recently SendCookies did a loan with me on BCP for $10 and
    I owe $13, at the time we discussed that if I can not pay back on BCP on the date it was owed that I could pay back by another method. Well the day came and I didnt have bcp funds at the time, only lock that I can send p2p

SendCookies: "I have absolutely no use for lock. I'm holding $X on lock."

Me: "We discussed that you will accept other methods if i do not have bcp funds, this is my only way I can pay you"

SendCookies: "Wow when we said other ways, didn't realize it was gonna be only one other way. Send $26 lock then to [email protected] as tat is the rate I'd take for lock. TY."

Ok, thing is I refuse to send $26 on lock so I will come up with another method here soon or hopefully get some BCP, no hard feelings because I know issues of not wanting lock but refuse to get taxed double when not late. So I will update you when I have the funds cookies.

Posted this thread because I would rather put myself out and explain than have another do it.
    Last edited by LCDaBoss; 04-20-2013 at 11:14 AM.