Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62670.97

Survey Master

looking for partner(investor) and a horse

next week bcp is starting the 5k sng race. im looking for an investor to split this staking venture with me. once i get an investor who is willing to throw 30-60$ in on this i will be searching for our horse. of course the investor has 50% say in whom this horse will be, but we obv want a good sng player.

the cut will be 70/30 for us the backers. and we split the sng bonus if you qualify 50/50. any interest pm me or post here

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Interested in being the horse

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    lets see how i get my BR at before this starts. i been killing carbon last few days. so try to catch some traffic on bcp and hopefully mirror that. ill let you know
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Survey Master
    im not interested in any horse who will go busto in 1st 10 tourneys. nor will i show any interest in someone who will only play 5 games a day. in order to make the leader board you will have to be a winning player and you will have to grind your ass off. i participated in this promo a few months ago when it was a 10k promo and placed. during the 1 month promo i lost 68$ and got 25$ back on my cut for leaderboard. want someone who can do better

Survey Master
    keep this in mind when applying folks

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yes Sir I'll apply!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Holla at me, If you still lookin for horse to run this sng promotion 4 ya, can run a ton of em

PokerOwned Demi-God
    nab76 wants yo apply, I have done well in micro 9man sngs and the few 6man i have played i have done well also. Im able to play a heavy schedule of games as well, pretty much all day. HMU