Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61669.63

Threaded View

The Good,The Bad,The Ugly of Poker Owned

I was pushed into writing this from some damn good players (thank you Pokeyface for the title).What i want to know is who you think are the Best in the PO community.Who you think is the bigger grinder? Who do you think is the BEST player in the community.You don't have to go by numbers (but you can if you want)Who is the biggest donk,what i mean is who is the biggest regular playing DONK,someone in the PO community.I have to say some of the biggest donks i know here do well,so its up to you.Now, who is the Worst,a regular in the community who just plain sucks at poker.I am not talking about donks,a player who just doesn't get it,but does try and plays a lot.I'm gonna add one more which i think you will like.The biggest LOUDMOUTH.Someone who is CONSTANTLY complaining about bad beats,other players,etc.(YOU MIGHT BE ONE OF THEM SO BE CAREFUL)In your replies lets try to not get too personal So I am gonna tell you a couple of my picks.For Best Player i say Sharking (PO name) I fucking hated this person when i first started playing him but after playing him a lot i realized he has a different agenda.Do not be fooled by him,EVERYTHING he does at the table is well thought out and there is a reason.I hate giving anybody so many props (fuck you d lol)but i think its true.As for grinder, i have to say potfan (eric laughson,sorry if i spelled that wrong potfan).He seems to be in EVERY tourny and i know he mtts.I would not be surprised if he makes a few bucks at this.Those will be my only picks for now,i want to think about the others. So when you reply it will be,Best player,Biggest Donk,Biggest Grinder and the Worst,Biggest Loudmouth. And when you reply i want to hear the reasons.....have fun.....So to get you to read this ,there's a CONTEST!!.The 1st person to pick the same picks i have chosen will WIN 150pt pts. !!!!!!!!there are going to be 5 categories. 1~Best Player 2~Worst Player 3~Loudmouth 4~Grinder 5~Biggest Donk I will PM Zab with my picks so there will not be any confusion.If you read it you will already know two of my picks so all you have to do is match my pick of Biggest Donk, Biggest Loudmouth and Worst Player. Keep in mind i am doing this all in good fun so if you are offended by it,TOO BAD.If you can't take a joke PM Zab and maybe he'll ban me or something.......
    Last edited by budsfru; 11-24-2012 at 01:27 AM.