Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62767.41

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    Only twice have I bothered to have an extended stay in chat over the last few weeks. On BOTH occasions he started shit with me out of the blue. BOTH occasions were prior to this so called "bad run", and were each separated themselves by a month or so. Nothing was done about it then I might add (did in fact add ).

For my part, I say "so long, it was a slice".
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    well i for 1 can say 1 thing.....i gave dpad some pts id say about 2 weeks ago.....i said when u can hit me back...not like i was ballin but i extended the favor.... guess wat happen next? paid in full....~~~ i cant say anything for w.e else is goin on but i think he has good intensions
    I agree with good intentions, but his social filter is totally uncalibrated and its hard to argue with Zab about it being a negative influence on the vibe of the site.

PokerOwned Pro
    i must say that dpad had been st8 up with me every time we trade and paid when he said he would and he has been respectful to me so i just wanted to put that in here...

I would say good riddance, but that's just me.

There are 2 separate types of posts here - those that talk about his behavior (yet to see anything positive), and those that say "He's a good guy because HE PAID ME BACK". People are SUPPOSED to pay you back, that's why it's a loan.

This place has been way better off the last few days.

I can say that dpad had his chat revoked at least 3 times in a 24 hour period. Not to mention all the other oddness. I say zab is on clean up mode then let it be be cleaned up.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I can say that dpad had his chat revoked at least 3 times in a 24 hour period. Not to mention all the other oddness. I say zab is on clean up mode then let it be be cleaned up.
    This message is approved by the Kark Foundation.

PokerOwned God
    well glad it is going to get cleaned up no need to have to deal with this type of behavior

PokerOwned Master
    Ive been away for a few days so I was pleasantly suprised to see this kid is banned. I dont chat often , but was in there one day and he was bragging that he snagged a 15 yr old as a 20 yr old. Naturally I was disgusted. I brought it up in and ppl rallied behind him in his defense. I havent entered chat since. I said then and there I dont want be a member of any "community" that has ppl like him as members.

hahahahhahahahhahahahah toooobad soooosad

no wonder shit was mad quiet in the past few days..
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast