Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63685.75

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    it was a bytch move made by mich and we all see that

PO is a community

and what he did is not very community friendly
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post

PO is a community

Thus my dilemma
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned God
    drama, drama - I think everyone should let it go for now - I've played on this site for a couple of years now and to tell you the truth in the past six months I've lost interest because of the insults in forum and at tables it used to be much more pleasant - now all this drama - come on guys we are playing for a few bucks and unable to play legally - until then enjoy the few dollars you get and practice you skills and try to be honest and pleasant and enjoy yourself - this is so ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post

PO is a community

Congrats on a post that did not use the phrase doo doo butter

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    drama, drama - I think everyone should let it go for now - I've played on this site for a couple of years now and to tell you the truth in the past six months I've lost interest because of the insults in forum and at tables it used to be much more pleasant - now all this drama - come on guys we are playing for a few bucks and unable to play legally - until then enjoy the few dollars you get and practice you skills and try to be honest and pleasant and enjoy yourself - this is so ridiculous
    why do you think you are playing illegally?
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    as far as me having two accounts and what mich mans concerns were that is undestandable but he never asked me about it. If he had I would have explained that I only used the extra juicy name for the Rake the Rake freerolls, and I had the extra Lock name because mine had been locked for " depositing with a unverfied visa card" and then cussing out their support telling them they were morons. ( didnt work out)

I have never once transferred money between these names on either skin, or played in the same tournament with 2 names.

If your asking have I done that before, yes, I used to be terrible with it and I can understand why someone would be concerned, but that was a long time ago, I quit doing shit like that as I have previously mentioned in another thread. like everyone else has pointed out, he went behind my back only the day after I had won a bunch of money both times.

hes either jealous, or feels Im " taking money from other players" and shouldnt be allowed to with muliple accounts.

that being said, if he really felt i was playing on both names, or cheating somehow, then wouldnt he have gone to Zab and tried to have me reprimanded here first? Why make the email and wait til my accounts locked first before going to tell the mods in mod chat.

Just imagine if he didnt say anything to anyone about it, I would never know, you guys would never know.

thats what I want u all to see here, hes a shady dude who will do anything to get his cumuffins after someones wronged him. All i did to him was talk a little shit, I mean why cant he be a man and own up to it?

he still once hasnt said a word to me about what he did.

PAUL BLART WANNNABE

PokerOwned God
    we are not playing legally in usa we go thru a third party allowing us money thru points from this forum - we cannot deposit on merge - my bank will stop my card if I try to deposit on any poker site it has happened - things are changing and until then as I say enjoy yourself and stop looking for problems

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I told everyone what happened last night.. Many times..

I asked Prawney and Michman stop arguing (several times over the course of several weeks), they are here to fix problems, not create them.

They didn't stop, they took their beef to the public chat.. I can't have that.

I gave them both a time out while I evaluate everything.

Now as far as Michman turning in dpadgett1 on Lock poker (And your assumption that he did for Juicy), I don't know what to say to that. I asked why he did it, he had his reasons. It's not something I would have ever done, ever.. It also put a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE target on his back (forever). It's just something that wasn't necessary in my opinion, but to each his own.

Now here's my problem.. Michman is a GREAT mod.. Between him and Poof, there are no better ones as far as helping the community, new members, old members who have issues.. Hands down, him and Poof are the best..

So where does that leave me? What am I supposed to do.. I have 2 mods that clearly hate each other.. 1 very long term Mod and 1 that is a great help.. However, the great help mod actually hurt a member, financially..

So again, what am I to do.

This is what poke and I were discussing in chat, Mich would not be able to take the abuse that some members here who don't like him would dish out towards him daily.

I agree Pooffy is a great Mod, and I don't know where you go from here either Zab.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

lot of undue slander going on here, regarding Lock I didn't wait a week to email them, although I may have waited a week to tell anyone. My reasons are clearly stated here http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23...tml#post286777

also, dpad, I am not nor have I ever been on govt aid, my personal life is none of anyones business, but if you must know, I am an unemployed printer, I worked in the printing industry for over 20 yrs, and other jobs before that since I was 16yrs old, although I am not retired, right now, my wife has a comfortable job. I don't have to lie cheat and steal to get by. Like some ex-cons I've heard of.
    Last edited by MichMan; 07-21-2013 at 08:57 PM.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

I appreciate the clarification. It doesn't sound like it was right for him to turn dpag in, and if it's a temporary thing I definitely understand. Hopefully everything gets worked out, because he really is a good mod.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast