This was a nice poker forum and I know it is a tough job to try keeping everyone happy. But it is unconsciousable of you fire the best mod you have. Pooffy fooffy is also a great mod. I have the guts to tell it like it is. Prawney is a mean spirited robot who goes out of his way not to help anyone. Why don't you take a vote of the players here and see what we see. I am on here about 16-18 hours a day and I do know what goes on. I listen alot and I can tell you Michman is always calm and fair with everybody. He goes completely out of his way to help the newbies and is always the first to jump in to explain something to po members. He is the only one who warns us about scammers and such. Do you know he is so loyal to PO about a month ago a different poker website needed a full time employee to run it and since I was on their board they asked me to look for a person I thought would make a good boss. I only had one person I would recommend. Michman. He said without hesitating he would not leave pokerowned. If you want to fire someone like that I don't want to be on this site anymore. I spend on average $50 a month here just to buy points alone. I can just as easily spend it somewhere else. I will wait until I hear the outcome of this, hoping you will see the light, but I do know this. I won't be the only one leaving.