Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62805.85

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Next time: Do not forgot to register earlier there is a deadline.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Next time: Do not forgot to register earlier there is a deadline.
    What I do with my team and any of the other team members I see are remind them a few days before, and then again the day before. I'll keep reminding everyone that I can.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Have been with Poker.org for about a year and have played two complete sessions there. Team I'm on is Out For Blood Too. Been a lot less active there in recent months. Probably will be seeing more of me over here. Just warning you I guess or maybe it is my way of saying hello. Never was very good at that stuff, rather just show up and play poker.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    Have been with Poker.org for about a year and have played two complete sessions there. Team I'm on is Out For Blood Too. Been a lot less active there in recent months. Probably will be seeing more of me over here, just warning you I guess or maybe it is my way of just saying hello. Never was very good at that stuff, rather just show and play poker.
    I've seen you. Right now you're the highest rated player there I think. You should join us for a freeroll today.

Quote Originally Posted by stephymariec View Post
    I've seen you. Right now you're the highest rated player there I think. You should join us for a freeroll today.
    Would love to but I'm diligently working for points. I'm too cheap to buy them, but lets keep that between me and you.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

I look forward to seeing you in a freeroll, I think you'll like them.

Quote Originally Posted by stephymariec View Post
    I look forward to seeing you in a freeroll, I think you'll like them.
    I'm looking forward to it as well. From what I have seen, here and there, you guys know how to play and have fun. Seems to be a missing ingredient there (fun) which has left a bitter taste per say with me.

Oh these freerolls are very entertaining and there are a mix of players which for me makes it more difficult. Let me know if you need help getting points.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Some of us are still learning the techniques of various players. Not everyone on this forum is a "pro".

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Your Team is really Good Mate!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast