Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67145.88

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OK so he owes s810 and tommy. What's the schedule with how much and how fast do you plan to pay everyone by?

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I understand your position as well, used to be my old site policy, and while i didn't like loosening our restrictions, unfortunately that's the only thing that worked, so i can't fully agree on recommending a ban at this time. However, if i have any issues with a Paypal repayment with him, then i will agree with a full ban being necessary, and as well i will be watching to insure you get paid back as well before i totally write this off as resolved.

Hope ya understand, thanks
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    i will accept 12.91 as payment from this guy. half the amount of profit we had after the 1st 3 games that was the original stake. i feel i cannot trust him on the games he posted that he ran. and i feel 1-2 weeks is sufficient time to pay this back. hell probably longer than he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i will accept 12.91 as payment from this guy. half the amount of profit we had after the 1st 3 games that was the original stake. i feel i cannot trust him on the games he posted that he ran. and i feel 1-2 weeks is sufficient time to pay this back. hell probably longer than he deserves.
    I think that's a fair compromise in your situation, id like to see fam and mods comment on this as a settlement
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    s810 i know the final goal for you is to get paid here. i just read his response to you in your thread. im working on the banhammer for this guy. he openly admits to you he stole. guy needs to be gone
    i never stole anything i simply made an ill advised move without proper permission from my staker and lossed and i never stole from u either the story happened exactly how i explained urs if you dnt like my honesty after all this then u can shove it for all i care. our deal was different i lost it playing the tbls not doing exactly how i did it with S8

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    I hate to say it but famfirst is right. When you stake someone you are taking the risk , so dont be surprised when things dont work out

Quote Originally Posted by famfirst21 View Post
    i never stole anything i simply made an ill advised move without proper permission from my staker and lossed and i never stole from u either the story happened exactly how i explained urs if you dnt like my honesty after all this then u can shove it for all i care. our deal was different i lost it playing the tbls not doing exactly how i did it with S8
    If you took money that wasn't yours and played it against the stakers wishes, then yes, it's stealing. That's not how staking works - you play a set plan according to the person providing the money.

Being honest about going against the staking agreement doesn't earn you points - what is the plan for payment going forward?

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    If you took money that wasn't yours and played it against the stakers wishes, then yes, it's stealing. That's not how staking works - you play a set plan according to the person providing the money.

Being honest about going against the staking agreement doesn't earn you points - what is the plan for payment going forward?

Have to agree with Riv here.

Fam it is your responsibility to make those whom staked you whole. Logic dictates you do so from the point where you strayed from the original agreement(s).
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

this is really hard because he paid back the original stake $9.00. but he broke the stake terms so whatever the price should be.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post

your right he broke the terms of the stake, BUT the stakER is the one taking risk and should be ready to assume the the pitfalls of lending/staking someone they dont really know

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast