Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66178.58

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by finishinglast View Post
    i'd just feel safer trading with people if i new that offenders such as this were gone permanently.
    boom
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vtriclone View Post
    what are u going to say, pp i gave this guy 6 dollars for my poker money. yea ok. they will suspend both accounts.
    I wouldn't bring up that it was for poker money. But merely that he had received what the payment was for and then reversed his payment.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    What a douche...he was bugging the fuck out of me around Xmas..a loan....a stake..and kept at it. luckily i had a birdie gimme a heads up about his default status. Not even, that his just persistence got old, and he was going to 'pay back the loan with interest with his xmas money' thankfully i didnt fall for that
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

oh yeah...and obv ban him. ill give tommy 6 bucks if you ban unk and all names listed under his background check
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I can.. I am just pissed off people don't use the tools that are in place that help protect them
    as i stated before it was a 5$ trade. with a known reg. if i thought there was a shot a him scammin id have used the form. im not asking you for repayment. just stop the moron from hittin someone else. regardless of whether i used the form or not he still scammed

Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    Why can't you ban IP addresses?
    They can but the scumbag thief will come back registering under a different IP address and new username to scam someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    as i stated before it was a 5$ trade. with a known reg. if i thought there was a shot a him scammin id have used the form. im not asking you for repayment. just stop the moron from hittin someone else. regardless of whether i used the form or not he still scammed
    Zab should send you a pack of smokes as compensation, but since you didn't use the off-site trading, they should be Virginia Slims

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    I completely understand that. And I think he recognized that it was his fault. I also agree that by using the methods in place it protects all of us and I wish he had. I'd just feel safer trading with people if I new that offenders such as this were gone permanently.
    ya totally my own fault for not using the form. just want others to not trade with the guy. as someone else mentioned if hes banned and here asking for trades on a new acct id obv ignore a noob trade. this was a longtime member so i thought 5 was fine. didnt seem like a big deal

Zab
    His account is terminated until he repays what he owes

After that, I dont know.. I am just upset the off-site trading wasnt used
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    His account is terminated until he repays what he owes

After that, I dont know.. I am just upset the off-site trading wasnt used
    I think with a regular like that, it wasnt really thought of for two reasons. I mean its still a fresh upgrade, so people may need to get adjusted that it is there. And also, for better or for worst, he's such a reg who would think of it as a risk?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast