Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61744.59

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by MeSayBeauxm View Post
    Pittsburgh English - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

some of the stuff like city chicken sounds gross. chipped ham sounds pretty delicious. and the use of "neb" for nose just makes me laugh.
    city chicken is just like a shish-ka-bob, just no veggies on the skewer.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    what were the blinds dummy? looks like ur climbing to the top of this lost too.
    50/100 lol ..... so u called 3900 more hahahh ok nvm
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    But back to what this thread is REALLY about. Where the fuck r my 3 donks at? Nowhere to be found like most bitch boys when a challenge is made. All talk no action.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by acesCitron View Post
    50/100 lol ..... so u called 3900 more hahahh ok nvm
    highly doubt it, n even if so what the fuck is ur donk ass doin shoving 40BBs?

PokerOwned Pro
    i had AA and there is always a donk that call 26 on client in this case JoeSchmo but the donk hit a str8 in ths time

PokerOwned Demi-God
    n while ur trolololololing go check out ur own thread n pay TTA the 1K u owe him for busting me in 2 tourneys that u had bounties on me.
    Last edited by JoeSchmo; 10-15-2012 at 11:39 PM.

ACES i cant get ur attnetion in chat LOL so when u see this please go in chat before i go now TY LOL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i had AA and there is always a donk that call 26 on client in this case JoeSchmo but the donk hit a str8 in ths time
    post the hand or ur full of shit.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    n while ur trolololololing go check out ur own thread n pay TTA the 1K u owe him for busting me in 2 tourneys that u had bounties on me.
    i dident recived a single SS i already checked but ty for ur attention

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i dident recived a single SS i already checked but ty for ur attention
    screen shots r in there, i seen em this afternoon, so r the HHs for both of the hands.

Now just like i asked u to post the 26>AA hand in here, so post or quit trollin my thread fish.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast