Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61983.51

Threaded View

PokerOwned Demi-God

background check question

just have a quick question is the background check IP feature flawed? i searched a persons name and saw that there was like 10 accounts linked to that IP, well i wanted to see if the points earned section was a total of all the accounts or just the points earned for that particular account so i searched another one of the usernames in the list and while the points were different as i thought i noticed that when i searched that username it actually showed more usernames than the previous search, how is that possible if it is supposed to show all the names linked to that ip? why didnt the additional usernames that showed on the second search show on the first? i thought there was an outside possibility that the person was making the usernames while i was doing the search so i searched the original name again, and the additional games again were not listed, im not complaining or anything im just curious as to what is going on. maybe im missing something simple or maybe there is a flaw and i am just trying to draw attention to it.
    Last edited by nab76; 12-02-2013 at 12:11 PM.