Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66187.48

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Really nice indeed. Do these designs do have any effect on the funtionality of FullTilt ?
    What about when using a program like Holdem Manager ? Does it cause probplems ?
    Btw, il like the demon style

need to get an idea in ur head and let me make ya something!!

Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    nice tables. Is nice to be able to design FTP tables again, been a long time since i even thought of doing them. No offense, I would never even think of "buying" a table from anyone, nothing against you. And not to take anything away from you, but...
    nevermind the rest of my post, i am editing it. I totally am not trying to take your thunder. After reading what i wrote, I realized that is exactly what i did. You make awesome tables. I am assuming you also make original designs except for maybe and obviously themes around sports. Only so much originality you can do with team logos. I also do tables and have a whole bunch of tables that differ in theme. My favs are SF sports related and doing real people things from photo of friends or family. If you need any thing to help you sell your designs, i'd be happy to help. Msg me if you wanna see some of my work, i do it for shits and giggles, you can make your come up. I just like people playing on non lame FTP tables
    i agree...i do it b.c i like to fuck around and do graphics....i do alot of designs that i havent posted as you have said...family pix etcc.....ya send me a pm about some things youi have done...always cool 2 see other designs!!

sickkkk fuckin table im0......will be uploading a few more diff designs that peoiple have requested sooonn....

alot of cool designs will be uploaded here this week...some new table designsss.....check back for new material!

great design this full tilt

great desgin!i will contact for making one for me

some new designs will be updated!!! been working on some new things with some people!!! keep checking back for updates

trully,you have skill

some new superbowl themes coming within a few days!!! hope all enjoy!!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast