Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67025.57

Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Bob dole!

PokerOwned God
    Quit hating on my bob dole posts... Zab didnt close it because it is an awesome post..

Its under funny jokes-
    i only get 5 points a day for posting on it..
    I am dedicated to the thread you have to admit
    and all of you type on it and get points for it to

bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole bob dole

eddie
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    five pt five pt.............bob dole is a hoe
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i see what ya mean..............snl..................one of the best shows ever!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i meant to type in it more...................that skit was funny as hell............norm mcdonald?...........did a grt five pt bob dole

PokerOwned Veteran
    Pikeyboy, are you spamming us with this Bob Dole crap just for the points so you can play freerolls?

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    What will you do when Bob Dole dies-This is crazy
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned God
    bob dole, bob dole, once shot a man i believe and he didn't die but ask bob could he put it on his resume, bob dole do not drink coffee alot but when he do he drinks starbucks coffee, stay thirsty my friends..
    Last edited by gametime74; 09-14-2011 at 10:43 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Bob Dole will never die....if so Pikeboy will buy a Bob Dole costume and continue the legend.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thought Dole was a fruit or something like that

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hahah Walter that is true. I worked for Dole Fruita de Honduras for two years. They like to make people disappear, like this thread should.

Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast